Hunting equipment, guitars, door handles, switch plates, picture frames, motorcycle tanks, dashboard components, gauge frames, sporting equipment, ATV parts, grille work, cell phone case, bathroom accessories, and more...
- Bear skull - $105
- Deer Skull - $95
- Elk Skulls start at - $125
- Buffalo Skulls start at - $125
- African Game - POR*
- Other Animals - POR*
- Rifle, Single Barrel Shotguns, Muzzleloaders - $165
- Barrel Only - $75
- Receiver Only $70
- Barrel and Receiver - $120
- Over Under Shotgun - $180
- Stock 1 or 2 piece- $90
- Sporting Rifle - AR-15, Mak 90 - Starting at $225
- Game Calls & Comparable size accessories - $20
- Trail Cameras - $48
- Bow Riser and Limbs - $110
- Limbs - $50
- Riser - $70
- Quiver Hoods - $30
- Sights - $20
- Rests - $25
- Stablizer – Starting at $20
- Gas Tank - starting at $500
- Fender - starting at $300
- Other - POR*
- Hard Hats/Batting Helmets - starting at $55
- Motorcylce Helmet/Welding Helmet - starting at $80
- Cell Phone Covers - starting at $20 (dip only)
- Cell Phone Covers - starting at $50 (custom)
- Golf Clubs – Woods $25 each – Irons $20 each
- Laptop (must be disassembled) $55
- Car Parts (small to medium sized) - POR*
- Motorcycle Parts - POR*
- Solid Body Guitars - starting at $325
- *POR – Price On Request
*Any item that already has a finish on it will need to be blasted to get it down to the bare material. This will incur an extra cost.
Do not send any payment with item(s). Once item(s) are received, we will process our order. You will be contacted for payment which includes shipping charges from LDD back to you, as well as insurance for replacement value of the item. We accept cash, Money Orders, Cashier Checks and PayPal. We accept credit cards through Paypal only!
All payment must be recieved within 45 days of dipping completion to avoid disposal. We do not retain dipped items past 45 days.
Liquid Dipped Designs
12438 Arrowwood Lane
Belvidere, IL 61008
Shipping charges to LDD are the responsibility of the customer. Please include completed order form, pack only the items to be dipped, making sure they are properly cleaned. Skulls need to be free of any tissue, meat and oil. If they are not cleaned appropriately, LDD is not responsible for film adhering to piece improperly. Also make sure pieces are properly bubble wrapped, etc. to prevent breakage during mailing. Do Not send any pieces that are not to be dipped.
Return Shipping and Insurance
Shipping charges from LDD are the responsibility of the customer. LDD will use the same packaging to return dipped items to customer and is not responsible for any breakage during mailing.
Review all shipping directions. Also clearly write the pattern number on your order form to be used on your item(s), as well as the replacement value of the item for insurance purposes.